Ingredients (for approximately 5/6 crepes)
- 1 egg
- 3 spoons of sugar
- 6 spoons of flour
- vanilla sugar (one little bag or 2 tea spoons)
- 1 tea spoon of rhum
- 25 g of butter
2. Add the flour and mix well, until smooth
3. Add the butter, melted, and mix well
4. Add the milk and the rhum. Pour enough milk so that the dough becomes liquid, but not too much.
5. Preheat a pan (put first a drop of oil on it, if it may stick) and pour one ladleful of dough on the pan so that it spread all around. Let cook until you can turn it on the other side, and then let that second side cook until gold. Then do the same with the rest of the dough.
For those sweet crepes I suggest you to put on it : sugar, cinnamon, nutella, marmelade, nutella+bananas+whipped cream, chestnuts cream...
Bon appétit !!