Sunday, November 13, 2011

Edinburgh

This is the 1st article about my trips. And for that I chose to show you the city I discovered last March, and the place where since then, my heart is: Edinburgh, in Scotland.
Things I would recommend you to see/visit in Edinburgh:
- Edinburgh castle
- Arthur's seat (an extinct volcano)
- the scottish parliament
- Hollyrood palace and abbey
- the Whisky  Experience museum
- Princes street (good for shopping!)
- St Giles' cathedral
- Mary King's Close (explore the underground city!)
- Greyfriars Bobby statue
- Scott Monument (very beautiful also at night)
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Museum of Scotland
- National Gallery of Scotland
- Our Dynamic Earth (the best museum there!)

and of course, don't forget to go get a pint in a pub in the evening! and eat in a pub for lunch. They have very typical scottish food, and it's delicious (and cheap!).

Here are some of my pictures:


4 comments:

  1. Embrah... oh how I miss that city.
    I have to visit it soon again.
    Scotland anyway is one of the most beautiful places on tis earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Edinburgh too! I have been there in autumn 2007. I was great! :) I will hopefully go there again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.


    House, Flats for Sale in Edinburgh

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading this article (besides what you told me about) I'd die to go there someday ^^ It really seems to be a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...