Here is the recipe of the one I made:
- 340g of butter
- 40g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 250g brown sugar
- 140g flour
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 115g almonds, nuts mix (in powder)
- 115g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp milk
(if in my next posts you wish me to also put the ingredients in pounds, please tell me)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Melt 225g butter with 40g cocoa powder in a bain-marie.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the brown sugar, and add this mix to the butter-cocoa mix. Add the flour, vanilla extract and nuts-almonds. Mix everything well together.
- Pour the dough in a 25cm cake tin. Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the tin and let it cool down.
- In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate with the milk in a bain-marie. When smooth, take it away from the stove and add 115g of soft butter. Mix well until smooth.
- When the icing is cold and a little bit thick, spread it on the brownie cake.